poniedziałek, 8 kwietnia 2013


Jest muzyka, jest tekst, brakuje jednak nagrania, które można przesłuchać. Bez obaw, wkrótce się pojawi :)



CAPO 2

verse 1 
Overwhelmed by loneliness 
My sorrows let me fall
In my soul was fear 'cause I 
was hide behind a wall

The chain was hanging on my door
The blood was on the floor
You found the key and change everything
You set me free from my sore

chorus
Like a Phoenix I rise from the dust
I feel that I'm trying to give you my trust
You crushing from my heart heavy stone 
You made that I am finally reborn

From caterpillar into butterfly
I've changed and I know you're reason why
You gave me warm when I felt so cold
You made that I am finally reborn

verse 2
I was locked inside my dreams
I built the world of ice
In the dark my eyes was blind
I lived in the castle of lies

This frost tardily let me die
You appear in a blink of an eye
From little hole I saw that you slowly
Come to me and turn on the light

bridge
Stay by my side 
Take my hand I Won't cry
When you be next to me
I am ready to believe


0 komentarze :

Prześlij komentarz

Chętnie poznam Twoją opinię :)